Thursday, April 29, 2010

The long year

Did I tell you guys that I am a little excited. Not too much, only a little.
Zeus comes home tomorrow afternoon and will be home for at least 6 months. Can you believe it? No, neither can I. It has been a very long time since normal has happened at our house. I am just a little thrilled to see it coming our way. There are some really good days in life and today is and has been a great day.

Kids have cooperated perfectly today. What a blessing from Heaven that was. I was stressing last night that today was gonna be rough. See what Prayer does, it makes a difference.

So If you do not hear too much from me for a few days you will understand we will be trying to reintegrate our family again after a long absence of normalcy.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Blessings
Haskins House

0 comments: