Saturday, December 5, 2009

Woo Hoo My Special Heirloom

Wow, I sit here looking out the window as the snow is falling and dream of the great things I have achieved and been so honored to be a part of. Life has not been easy by any means, but along with those challenges comes great memories and unbelievable opportunities.

While Zeus is still in OTS, the kids and I remain here at home for at least 68 more days. That's just a little over 2 months. WOW, time is flying by.

The other day a good friend called to see if I would like some coffee from Starbucks. Well, lets see here Um Yes. That was not a hard one to answer at all. So she said she would come by sometime in the afternoon. When she got here I was thrilled to have some company no less but I was even more surprised by what she brought me.

Remember my post back in late September, No way she's lying, well my friend brought me the results from that day. Oh yes, I know you are excited so those of you who have not already gotten to see this on facebook or twitter I will share with you Bloggy buddies now.




What do you think?

Someone mentioned that it looked like a cardboard statue!

Someone mentioned that he looked like I was married to him meeting some Air Force guy!

Someone mentioned that he might be coping a feel!

Someone asked why I was next to him!

Well, NO, NO, and NO! This is Pres. O, Myself and Zeus. We are standing in the Oval Office and if you look over our shoulders you can see part of the girls playset.

AMAZING, simply amazing. This picture shall be loved and honored by all of our family as well as us.

What a perk for my husband and so many others that have worked for the Boss so diligently and honorably.

Enjoy your weekend while I stare at a picture of a handsome man soon to be home with me and my babies.

14 days and counting.

0 comments: