Monday, November 30, 2009

A wonderful yet sad day

WOW, can you believe it is already December 1st? No me neither. This year has gone by so fast. I am most grateful that it has flown by but a little sad that all the babies are now a year older.

Thanksgiving pretty much wrapped up our November. As fun and exciting as it was I must say it was a little lonely. The hardest part is pushing through and putting on that happy face for these 4 beautiful babes. Was it easy? Heck no. Did I do? Why yes I did. And I am thankful I did.

I am most thankful for my husband and his drive to further his education, follow his dream, and provide for our family. He never lets anything get in his way. I am so proud of him. He is doing well. Managing to keep it together and get through this tough training. He did get the opportunity to go to a Major's house with another OT for Thanksgiving dinner. So he was able to get off the base and out of the training world for a few hours.And watch his much missed football, Go Cowboys! Zeus we love you and can't wait to see you in less than 19 days.

We on the other hand had a blast with neighbors and friends to be thankful for and with. This was an awesome dinner. We had tons of food and boy was it ever good. The kids had a man to wrestle and attack and to get just a little attention from and I had ladies to chat with and keep my mind in the positive.

I prepared the Turkey from beginning to end, even carved it by myself. Can you believe that? I know, I know! You don't but you will be glad to hear I did and it tasted fantastic. You can hold the applause! LOL, I love that yall are here to listen. Thanks.

Rockband got some good miles added to it. We introduced a few new people to this family friendly game as well. Your Welcome Rockband!!


What a day! What wonderful friends! What precious children! What a Happy Mother!

0 comments: