Thursday, October 29, 2009

Zulu turns 6

Happy Birthday Mister Zulu!!!

Today is the day, your birthday.






I am so proud of you.

You have become such an intelligent little man.

You are so independent.


I am so glad God brought you into our life.

You are the first "planned" child of our family.


We are so lucky to have you around. Everyone will always play fair if you are involved.

I pray that you will grow into a handsome, loving, caring young man. I pray that you will find a loving caring spouse one day. I pray that you will attend the college of your choice, graduate and become the great Firefighter you continue to dream about.


Zulu, what a loving little cuddler you are. It is so special for Mommy to roll over in bed and see you snuggling with me. It makes me so happy.


I cried a little yesterday taking down you handdrawn pictures because you are growing up right before my eyes. It is so scary. I will cherish these little hand prints and first drawings and paintings.

I think this birthday is the first step in becoming a BIG boy. You will forever be my baby though.


Remember that in order to succeed in life you must be willing to put others first. Help out the best way you know how and learn that we are all in this together, no matter how you are treated.


Son Daddy and I love you and will be here whenever you need us.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZULU!!!

1 comments:

Toby E. said...

Happy Birthday Zulu. Happy to share the month with such a special young man!