Thursday, August 13, 2009

A friend of many seasons


She started with me at 11


She stood there through all the teasing


She smiled

She laughed, and laughed and laughed



She loved me dearly


She took my suggestions


She gave me support

She laughed

She assisted with crafts

She attended holiday functions





She loved her family


She loved my family

She suffered a divorce

She laughed

She experienced pregnancy

She held my babies




She kissed my babies


She buried her babies




She laughed


She swam with me


She tubed with me




She watched me ski


She joined me in guard



She sang


She danced


She always looked pretty



She worked


She laughed


She liked my husband


She was my Maid of Honor




She shopped with me


She went on dates with me


She went to concerts with me


She laughed


She smiled when I smiled



She teased me to make me smile

She ran her rear off to keep up with me in sports

She sang to me













I sang to her


She gets pissed at me


She yells at me



She hugs me


She cares for me



She drinks


She parties

She laughs


She has drama


She loves life




She believes in the Lord


She has gone through lifes hurricanes


She has almost died more than once



She calls for support



She cries many tears



She laughs so hard


You see in all my life there has been but one person who stood by me from the day we met. She never stopped loving me. She NEVER judged me. She was there, whenever and however I needed her. She gave me advice as I reciprocated. I thought I had found someone else to join her ranks but was surprised to see no one has been able to match the care and love that's in her heart for me. She is my gorgeous, honest and loving BEST FRIEND. Nothing but the Lord will ever separate us. No amount of miles, no amount of kids, no amount of stress, no amount of heartache. We are there til the end.



Thank you my Dear Beautiful and Supportive friend




2 comments:

Charisse said...

I remember her being such a wonderful person. I did not know that you guys have known each other that long. That person in my life is most definitely Toby.

Anonymous said...

Love Amanda!!! And she has always been a great person to all and a great friend to you!! You are lucky to have a great friend like that!!