Monday, May 11, 2009

Tiny Task Tuesday


Welcome to another episode of Tiny Task Tuesday. My own version of pay it forward. This is a simple way for you to feel like you are making a difference in America's future. I challenge you to step up and do one thing a week every week to help someone. It can be as simple as grabbing the mail for them, raking the grass, mowing the lawn, or washing the car. There does not need to be any money involved just your time and effort and a smile on your face. Try it. It is such a wonderful feeling.


This week I would like to highlight a blogger that exemplifies the very thing I am talking about. She did something simple and all the people around her stepped up and made a huge difference in someones life. One small thing to them but a huge thing to the person in need, a single mother in this case. Hop on over to This is the fun part and read her amazing story of selflessness.


Keep up with all these tiny Tasks, I look forward to reading more of your own stories. Like my friend, Charisse, thank you for nominating this blog and if you find any more great stories feel free to nominate them for my weekly Tiny Task Tuesday.


Have a great week and try something simple or tiny.

Blessings

1 comments:

Charisse said...

YAY Dusty. Thanks for highlighting her. I have read many more stories of hers and she is incredible, I think.


By the way...I hope things are clearing up inside your own head. I know things get jumbled and we as mothers and significant others and women get confused.