Monday, April 13, 2009

Tiny Task Tuesday

What are you doing to change America. Are you shuttling children to and from school? Are you babysitting for a neighbor? Are you coaching little league sports? Are you supporting the spouse of a deployed troop? Are you cleaning up the local park? What about pulling weeds at the elderly center? There are so many Tiny tasks out there just waiting for you. All I ask is you do one per week in hopes that we can get back to our generous and helpful ways.

I hope this week in honor of Easter and of The Lord you tried to help out a little extra. I know I was so grateful and thankful to the family that extended their home and holiday to my family and had us over for Easter dinner. That is so wonderful. They did not have to do that but out of the generosity of their hearts and with no strings attached they offered it to us. This is just another TTT. What did you do this week?

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: