Friday, April 10, 2009

Family and Friends friday is on hiatus

Today I do not have time to devote to FFF. I am going to take this day off and spend it with all my babies. I will come back next week with a GREAT FFF.





This afternoon the kids and I will be finishing a 2nd grade 3-D insect project, dyeing hard boiled eggs and cleaning up around the house. I will also sit down and discuss the meaning and significance of today to the babies as well. I will update you on the status later this weekend.





Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful Good Friday and remember the reason of today, Jesus' sacrifice, crucifixion, so that we may have eternal life.

John 3:16,17(16) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (17) For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

PRAISE the LORD!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

Have a wonderful weekend. Lorelli is feeling better already. She is going on an easter egg hunt today with her babysitters at their church. They are incredible people and such a GODsend to me. They have practically adopted us since all of mine and her father's family is back home in Texas. As for the easter bunny....we don't really partake in all of that. She does not know about Santa or the Easter Bunny or any of those other things. We have just decided not to go down that route with her.