Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My new mission

Tuesday while in the shower something came to me. Do you wanna know what it is?
Too bad I am going to tell you anyways.

Really!!! Do you ever wonder why we wait until someone dies to speak kindly of them and tell how much we loved them and all those great things in public? Well I do. Here's why, they are already dead. They can't hear you. They can't thank you. They can't reap the benefits of that either. I think this is really silly, to be honest with you.

I don't want this to turn into a discussion of religion and all that life after death and ghosts. I just think that we should show our appreciation for people while they are still here. That's all.

This is why I am starting Family and Friends Friday. Each Friday I will choose one person be it a friend or family member and express my love and gratitude publicly as if at a funeral but while they are still living and can read and understand what is inside my little body.(yes its my blog and If want to dream of a little body I can.) And well, to just know what they mean to me. I don't want them to never know what they meant to me or what they did for me.

Who will it be? Who should it be? What do you think? Come back tomorrow and find out the first recipient of the F.F.F. or triple F.

1 comments:

Keyona said...

Very cool idea. Let me know how it goes.