Welcome to another episode of Tiny Task Tuesday where I do something simple that positively affects the life of another individual or environment. This is a year commitment. You too can join in on my journey to better our world one tiny task at a time. Its simple really. All you have to do is find 1 thing per week that makes a difference. Pick up trash on the sidewalk, hold open a door, allow someone to go first on the HWY. No money required, just time. So what'll it be?
Here are my tasks this week.
1. I surprised a friend with a girls night in and wreath making.
2. I found some money on the ground and found its owner and graciously handed it over.
3. I coached 5 and 6 year old in basketball 2 times this week.
4. I helped someone locate a specific place.
5. I smiled at the cashier and told her to have a good day.
6. I picked up a paper cup off the ground and placed it in the nearest trash receptacle.
Come on, step up and add this to your blog. You can have a Tiny Task Tuesday. Go ahead tell me what you did this week. I'd love to hear it. Maybe, just maybe we can start our own movement to change America and bring that down home charm back to what used to be.
Lets go. Have fun finding that simple task this week.