Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not ME! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to a http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am going to attempt to join the Not Me Monday craze! It all started with MckMama and her crazy Many Small Children, MSC. So here it is, my first edition of NMM. Enjoy, my totally embarrassing moments of the week.


I did not plan my husband's birthday surprise party for 2 months only to go out to dinner. I would never do that.


I did not take a 3 day break from housework because my ear was killing me. No, I never stop when I get sick.


I did not try to trick my husband with his own words. Wives don't do that. Never.


I did not drink an entire bottle of Moscato by myself. I really have friends. I would never be that lonely or miserable.


I did not let my husband coach my basketball team. A good coach would never miss practice. Not me!


I did not laugh at Ryker a dozen times with his funny comments. That is not what we mothers are suppose do. Nope we change diapers and discipline and teach, never laugh.


I did not spend way too much on photographs of my little babies. Never. Who's spends lots on photos?

I did not run through the mall chasing after my 3 year old that seemingly ran faster than I. No I am not that slow. You would never see me run through a store.


We did not go dumpster diving for just the right box and find an awesome dog carrier for our pregnant pup. Yuck, that would be gross. Definitely not me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend was very successful. Basketball game was great. Cheerleader finally coming out of her shell. Gymnast is doing amazing, becoming so limber. Ziggy is starting to show so great personality and intellect. Zeus' basketball team did swell. Zeus' birthday party went well, we had a few hiccups but all in all we(26) made it and enjoyed ourselves. Happy Birthday Zeus. Better love those new suits my man.
See you again soon for more adventures from the Haskins House.


0 comments: