Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy, Happy...................

......BIRTHDAY BABY


Oh the sweet sound of music. This time it is playing in my head though. The song of today is....... Happy Birthday Baby. You know, Ronnie Milsap, long time ago.



So today I must dedicate my post to my husband of 9+ years. Today is the day that he reached adulthood or manhood.

Does that count?




Yeah, my Nana says you are not grown until you reach 30. So it must be true!



I guess Zeus is finally a man. HAHAHA





Today is that super special day, Zeus' 30th birthday. Whats too bad is he is in Chicago on a business trip and we are here at home. So no crazy balloons, presents or cake, well maybe cake, he just won't get a piece of it. The kids might insist on it.





So what do you want to know about Zeus?





Here are 30 things you might not have known about my dear Zeus




1. He was born in Mount Vernon, Washington Feb 13, 1979.







2. He has an older sister, and 2 younger brothers.







3. He loves to fiddle with computers







4. I am his first kiss and the rest you can figure out. (we have 4 kids)







5. Zeus is very quiet and reserved at first







6. Then he will use his famous sarcasm to get under your skin or make you laugh







7. He loves to surprise everyone and anyone







8. Spontaneity is something he is really good at







9. He is a chocolate fanatic



Funny Story
{ One time I hid all the chocolate in the house and he was desperate so he raided my baking box only to find a baking bar, he ate it. Oh yeah, he needs his chocolate .}



10. Zeus is very loyal







11. Zeus graduated the University of Phoenix with a Bachelors degree in 2004 and Masters degree in 2008







12. He loves Italian and Mexican and can't stand ANY seafood







13.He has been active duty military for 10 years now







14. He loves to read historical mystery and most history novels.







15. He is a wonderful dad to our 4 beautiful babies







16. He has become the love of my life and without him I would be extremely lonely and seriously stressed and oh so sad.







17. Zeus does not do a good job showing his love for anyone







18. Zeus loves to watch football







19. He also loves to play basketball







20. He can not cook worth anything, he has a hard time following recipes even







21. He can eat a whole batch of cookies or a whole bag of M&M's in one sitting







22. He does not have a very good sense of style, I pick out the ties and matching shirts




Am I tattling here? NO, just being honest, Sorry Z




23. Zeus has a look a like. Omega is his exact replica, brain and all




24. He is one of the hardest workers you will ever encounter, EVER







25. He works so hard he can not walk away until everything for that day or the next is complete







26. He loves to see me smile, he will tick me off just to get the smile I give when I am so furious it turns funny







27. He hates to do housework







28. He is the best wrestler our kids have ever known







29. Zeus will do just about anything if you can get him to believe it is his idea







30. Zeus hates to talk about feelings, that's why I do so much of it.






Happy Birthday Zeus. I love you and I hope you have a great day even though we are not with you on this amazing milestone.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEUS

1 comments:

Keyona said...

Happy Birthday!!! :o)