Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Future Actor?


Here is the conversation that Ziggy and I had this morning. He was sitting down watching Spongebob Squarepants and eating breakfast. During commercial he came to find me and tell me something.

Z: Mom I want to be in a Spongebob movie?
M: How are you going to do that?
Z: I will break the tv and jump in.
M: oh yeah
Z: You can fix it, you will be happy with me.
M: are you sure?
Z: yeah I want to be on tv.
M: ok
Z: can you help me?
M: Honey daddy would be mad if we broke his tv and mommy would be sad if you went away.
Z: OH Ta

So I guess I satisfied him with telling him I would be sad. Anyways, my child is so very silly. I love them at this age of anything is possible. It helps lighten the day. Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

Love it!! And keep working on it Ziggy! Someday you'll get in that SpongeBob movie!

Charisse said...

That is sooooo cute. I love it.