Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tiny Task Tuesday


This week for my Tiny Task Tuesday Zeus and I both pitched in to help a few others out.


1. We walked a nice lady a couple of blocks to the metro, right on our way so she felt safe or comfortable and was not alone after dark


2. Once we got off the metro we saw a guy on the pay phone in a military uniform so we asked if he needed help or needed a ride, he said yeah, so we took him home, which was on base just down the street from us.


3. I spent a couple hours at my sons school painting murals on the walls. I am not a painted by any means but the drawings were already on the walls. It worked out great. Definitely spruced up the walls.


4. I picked up my friends little girl from school early since it was snowing and the weather was worsening by the minute. She was quite appreciative.



STay tuned for next weeks T.T.T. I have a surprise in the works for a special someone. Check it out next week. Until then, what did you do to help out this past week. Did you clean up some trash, help someone in some way, make a difference? Feel free to continue and use my T.T.T. button on your page.

Blessings

5 comments:

Our Naquin Family said...

I love reading these on Tuesday~~I should start doing this. :)

The Carneys said...

This is great! And you are so right about how we all need to be doing things like this if we expect real change in America. Big or small, these gestures really brighten up people's days!

Keyona said...

I was VERY appreciative. Thank you a million times! :o)

Taylors Make Four said...

Does spreading this to my students count as a Tiny Task? Box is getting shipped tomorrow! Sorry it's taken so long but you know how it goes with kiddos and school!

Charisse said...

Your tiny tasks do not seem so tiny. I love to read how you are just so giving of yourself. You never cease to amaze me with your kindness.