Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

Well today I sit and reflect upon what the future holds. This year is going to be big for Zeus and I. We are hoping for a few changes and looking forward to the many milestones that 2009 will bring. We started the New Year out with a visit from Terry and Sherry, AKA Mawmaw and Pawpaw. It was a great visit. The kids really enjoyed having more people around to play with and to give them a different kind of attention. I always enjoy company. It was fun. We did lots of sight seeing and talking. All in all good visit

My gingerbread wonderland has been completely dismantled. I was heartbroken seeing it come down. So so so sad. I love having all the lights on and all the beautiful bows and decorations up. It is so warm and cozy feelings. Just another reason why I love the holiday season. But now it feels so dreary. Just boring. I must come up with some new decorations for my everyday house. Spring can not get here soon enough, in my eyes. I love to get outside in the garden. We have yet to have any measurable snow so winter has not really felt like winter for us. Maybe we will get a nice snow to go play in. We'll see.

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year. Blessings and good fortune are my prayers for all of you.

0 comments: