Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Clause

This Christmas season has been very different for us. I normally start shopping months in advance and try to finish by Black Friday, well lets just say the first gifts bought were on black Friday. Oh yea, real late this time. It just seemed around every corner there was another obstacle to jump over. So plans had to be altered, which I do not mind doing at all as long as I have fair warning. Its those last minute flaws that get my panties in a bunch. I really don't do well with major, last minute changes in plans. But nevertheless I press on and this year has been no different. So when I decided to go see Santa Ryan made his own plan without communicating that to me. Never fails. That is my Ryan for ya. Well to make a long story short we got to see Santa here on base for the first time and here is the pictures that came from the meeting. Riley had just woken up from a nap so he was a little weirded out but managed to pull it together. Enjoy these photos.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy day.

0 comments: