Monday, December 22, 2008

memory at the haskins house

Today Ryan had the day off so we were doing laundry. Now, I do all the laundry and then I put all the socks into a big plastic purple bucket once it is all clean then I go through and match all the socks. Well today I had some last minute grocery shopping and quick stop to the dollar store for some flowers so while I was gone Ryan and the kids were holding down the fort and trying to help me with laundry and cleaning. When I walk in I see this......





Courtney and Junior say Mom we are playing memory. WHAT??? Memory, interesting guys. But I think you have to have complete matches to play that game. At least they were having fun and thought they were doing something helpful. Funny funny..........

1 comments:

Keyona said...

Goodness, those babies are funny!