Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HELP ME MOMMY!!!


I know you guys are dieing for me to post another crazy something. RIGHT? You know you want it. OK, you asked for it.


Tonight Ryan had to work late and I had 50,000 things to do and only 2 hands and not nearly enough time. Yall know. So I had the kids assisting me here and there by picking up clutter, toys and such. Riley was helping like a big boy while I was closing a show on the computer. I see him out of the corner of my eye climb on the entertainment center. I figured he was trying to reach his car that likes to fly across the room and land back there. I guess it is hiding from my rough and tough boys. Well all of the sudden I hear this blood curdling scream "HELP ME MOMMY". Sound familiar? Seems that is the call I hear all to often. So I grab the camera and run. I find him. He was trying to get that toy that was stuck behind the E.C. His arm was not quite long enough to reach it so he wiggled his shoulder and head in and got it. Only thing is, he got his head lodged between the wall and the E.C. STUCK!!! OH mercy, here we go again. I snap a few pictures all the while I am hearing his awful scream. It is bad yall. Seriously would have thought he was really dieing. Well Mommy to the rescue. After snapping those photos, I slide the extremely heavy E.C out about oh, maybe 1 inch and out he slide. Poor little guys. His ears looked like they were 10 degrees. A little hug and a few kisses and all is well. I will miss these unforgettable times of need.
Stay Tuned for more adventures!!!

2 comments:

Keyona said...

That is too funny! Poor baby, but great blog material! :o)

Our Naquin Family said...

You are too funny! You hear the "Mommy I'm hurt yell" and the first thought that comes to mind is the camera--I love it!!