Thursday, December 18, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies.......

I know, I love children especially when someone near me has a new baby. I have recently discovered a love of making these little things called Diaper cakes. Ok, I know, I may be obsessed with making them but they really do make me very happy. I am smiling inside the whole time while I am creating them. And I am especially happy seeing the Mothers surprised look when she finds out it is for her. I have now made just 3 of them. I am looking forward to making a 4th here in the spring since a very dear friend of mine is expecting. Anyways, so I cranked one out yesterday Oh, in about 1 hour. Yeah, I am really picking up speed making these things. I consider myself a crafty type. I love to use my hands with most things. Creativity is my Happiness. So here is the third edition of the Dusty Diaper cakes. This was made for a fairly new neighbor that recently delivered a healthy 8lb 4 oz little boy, who by the way is gorgeous and just so very sweet. Here it is!!! Are you having a baby or is your friend having a baby. You too can make one of these cuties. Ask me how?

If you're nice enough I just might make you one.

2 comments:

The Carneys said...

SO CUTE!!! My sister is due in May, and these would make awesome decorations/gifts for the mommy-to-be!! You should host your own crafts tv show :)

Charisse said...

Are these cloth diapers? For use as cloth diapers or use as burp rags? They are beautiful "cakes" though. I am so glad that you enjoy making these. :-) I wish someone had made something like that for me, as I acutally used cloth diapers with Lorelli.