Saturday, November 8, 2008

Leaves a plenty


If any of you can remember when you were a kid and the great time that was had when fall came around. I do!! I know some people dreaded raking the leaves. Personally I loved it. I would make a big huge pile and run as fast as I could and jump usually hurting myself but the rush I got from doing it was well worth it for the little knee scrap or bruised shin. What fun!!! So I went and took Ryker downtown DC Yesterday to see the fall colors at the Capitol. On our way home we rode past this tree that had all its leaves on the ground beneath it and I went back to my happy place. My childhood. Yes, we are gonna go to that tree after the big kids get home from school. So I gathered the rake, the camera, and the sleeping baby and off we went. Here are a few pictures of our fun.

2 comments:

The Tracey 4 said...

Awesome leaves! What great fun!

I couldn't agree with you more about abortion, what great courage you have to share your feelings with everyone!

Our Naquin Family said...

This looks so fun!!