Monday, October 13, 2008

BATHTIME BABY

Well, this week is turning out to be a lot of fun. We have my husbands brother, his wife and their baby with us this week for a great family vacation. The kids LOVE having baby Lexi around. They really do a good job ignoring her when they are suppose to and helping when it is OK. Their helping this morning consisted of giving Lexi a bath in the kitchen sink. So my sister in law is brave and maybe a little crazy too. So she lets all of them help her give Lexi a bath. Here are some of the highlights. Everyone of the kids got to help. Ryker got the towel, Riley wrapped her up, Junior washed and rinsed her hair and Courtney undressed her and washed her body. It was so cute so I thought I would share it with all of you.


We went on several adventures today, Arlington national Cemetery, National Geographic Society, Iwo Jima Memorial, National Law Enforcement Memorial, FBI building, Ford's Theater, and the kids schools. It was a lot of fun. I will keep you updated as our adventures continue.....

1 comments:

Our Naquin Family said...

I love the last picture! I know the kids had a blast!