Friday, September 5, 2008

ITS A GIRL!!!

WELCOME LEXI TAIGE HASKINS


Yeah we have another Haskins!!! Finally Devon and Cara Haskins my brother and sister-in-law had a baby girl. Her name is Lexi taige and she is a beauty. Lexi was born August 14, 2008. Since we are so far away I decided I would make a Diaper cake for the little cutie. I love making things and using my hands with crafts so this was right up my ally. Plus my other sister in law was planning a baby shower so I thought this could be a good way to help her with a centerpiece and fun game. This took about 2 days to make. It was so much fun. I wish I had friends everywhere having babies. Maybe I will start a small business adventure making these. Just an idea for now. Here are a few photos of Lexi and her first cake. Can't wait to see you little sweetie. Yes they are coming to D.C. in October, can you tell I am a little excited about it. I love babies!









0 comments: