Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING









Jer and Sarah say I Do

















My Mom and her new daughter in law








My handsome brother spotting his bride for the first time


Aug 29, 2008 7:30pm my little brother tied to knot to Ms. Sarah Hendrix. I was able to fly out to Texas and be there for the wedding. Nothing was going to step in the way of me missing my little brothers wedding. Jeremy, my brother, means as much to me as my own children. We have gone through some amazing times together and many crisis together and at the time we felt like we were all the other had. So I was not letting this go by without me witnessing it. It was a beautiful ceremony with almost a complete extended family in attendance. The best part was being able to spend the whole day with the Bride. I tried to make her feel like a Queen. We laughed and joked while getting our hair and makeup done. So much fun. I enjoyed every minute of it. I am so thankful to Sarah for sharing the day with her. I love being a big sister. It was a very short weekend but was the best short weekend I could have asked for. Thanks to everyone who helped me get to Texas. I love you guys immensely.



0 comments: